Tuesday

 Yay!! I’m done! I’m done with all my chemo and I’m so happy. 

I pretty much slept all day Saturday. Sunday I did pretty good most of the day. I started to get pretty nauseous Sunday night. I think I kind of had a bit of an anxiety attack. I was freaking out because I didn’t want to do this week. I get so sick and I hate it. I just don’t want to get sick. I was sitting there dry heaving and my stomach was cramping. And I was crying and telling Ryan, “I don’t want to do this.” This nausea is like none other I’ve ever experienced. Now granted I didn’t have horrible pregnancy nausea so this really is the worst nausea I’ve ever had. And I’m not really getting a ton of relief from anything. 

I slept off and on yesterday too. I was able to eat a little bit as well. My friend started an IV on me and I got two liters of fluids. We were able to put it in my forearm instead of my elbow so it’s more convenient to leave in longer. I’m going to do more fluids today and who knows maybe even tomorrow. We’ll see how I do. I know that getting dehydrated will really set me back. I just want to flush all this junk out of me. I’m so ready to live my life and not be sick anymore- have I mentioned that before? 😉 

I’m just lying in bed this morning. I get a little deceived by staying in bed. I feel good while I’m laying down so I think, oh I’m doing better, I’m going to get up but when I get up I go downhill fast. It’s very deceiving. I need to remember that I need to just stay in bed and recover and I’ll feel better. 

Okay that’s my update for today. I’m going to stay in bed and try to drink and get some IV fluids and rest. Another day closer to “normalcy.” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

surgery recap (graphic pictures)

How are you?

Postponed