Thursday
I’ve still been sleeping my life away. I wake up in the morning when Ryan wakes up and then I have him give me some meds and I go back to sleep until 2 or 3 in the afternoon. I just lay in bed wasting away. 😏But at least I don’t have to deal with the side effects from chemo.
It’s spring break this week and my kids are in California. It’s been so nice to just sleep the days away and not worry about who is where, no kids running in and out of my room, asking me questions about things I don’t have answers to. So grateful for my mom and sisters taking them for the week. ❤️
We have been so blessed to have such a strong support system. Family and friends that have been willing to take my kids into their home, family that comes and babysits me, friends that encourage me to keep going when I want to be done. Those don’t sound like mountain moving things but they are. My phone gets bombarded with texts and even though I can’t answer all of them I am so grateful that our family is being thought of and prayed for. I’ll need to remember in the future how far a simple text can go.
Comments
Post a Comment