Six more days
Have you ever been so excited to go to sleep at night cuz you’re just so tired but then you get restless legs? I’ve been having restless legs at night. It’s super frustrating. I wonder if it’s related to anxiety at all? I lay down to sleep at night and my legs decide to freak out. I was trying to explain restless legs to my sister earlier this week. It feels like your muscles are trying to get out of your skin and run away. I’ve found that if I flex my legs for a few seconds then release them that seems to help. I remember having this problem when I was pregnant with either Kaden or Courtney. One of my OBs had said something about stretching. Maybe that would help? I don’t know. I mostly try to ignore it because the more it bugs me the more anxious it makes me. Does that make sense? I’m laying there trying to relax and go to sleep and not think about my legs but they’re just freaking out inside. It’s really awesome. 🙄
I also have an eye twitch. My left eye will just start twitching for no rhyme or reason. 🤷🏻♀️ So weird.
It’s so weird all the different side effects this chemo causes. Like eye twitches? Dry eyes. Teary eyes. Numb hands and feet. Face rash. Runny nose. Dry, scaly skin. It’s just crazy.
I have six more days to enjoy not being super sick. And I’m still debating about how much chemo I’m going to get next Friday. I haven’t recovered as well again- mentally and physically so I don’t really want to do this next round. Dr Tittensor had said, “But if you don’t do it will you always think what if?” Ummm no. I feel totally comfortable with only doing five rounds. I believe that she’s going to get in there for surgery and it’s going to be clean. I believe that I’m going to be in that 70% that the cancer is all gone and the tissue is all clean. That’s my prayer for this week. 🙏
Comments
Post a Comment