Light switch
It’s crazy that I can be in such a low place Monday. I woke up Tuesday morning and it’s like I’m a different person. A FOR REAL different person!!! It was like a light switch just getting turned on. Switch that quick. A few hours of sleep and I am better?????🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
I was hungry and wanted to eat breakfast. I got out of bed before 10:00. ☺️ I got dressed. I wasn’t mad and sad.
I was thinking- okay I guess I can do this. I guess I can do the last of this.
I am still sad thinking about going through one more round of chemo. I still want to start healing my body NOW. TODAY.
But I also saw my surgeon yesterday and she did plan my surgery date assuming I do my last round of chemo. She felt nothing and saw nothing on ultrasound. She has every reason to believe that when she gets in there for surgery there will be not much there.
Of course this doesn't necessarily mean that the cancer is all gone. She'll take a chunk out in surgery and they'll test the tissue to see what's left but it's a really good sign that there's nothing seen or felt. 🤷🏻♀️ still have a few more mountains to climb and tests to pass but we're at least headed in the right direction.
So if you were worried about my mental state after my last post 🤦🏻♀️ Have no fear I am back and doing fine. 🤪
Comments
Post a Comment