Three days
I’m doing really well. I went down hard after round four but I’ve bounced back. I’ve eaten some real dinners, still trying away from the “roughage” type food. I’ve bought grapes and strawberries lately. They look and smell so good but I don’t want to chance eating them. We had a caesar salad for dinner one night and I wanted it so bad. I chanced it and took a couple of bites. And I paid for it. My stomach was rolling a little bit later. Was it that? 🤷🏻♀️ Maybe. Maybe not.
I’ve been taking some digestive enzymes almost every time I eat. They seem to have helped.
I made it to high fit today. It was a tough one but I made it through. I even did some higher impact moves. Welllll do you count jumping jacks as high impact? 😂 probably not. But I did a couple jumping jacks here and there and when everyone was doing tuck jumps I just did a jump in the air. That’s the most I’ve done since December. Annnd I’ve been a little bit exhausted all day. 😳
I’m in a much better place mentally this week. It hit me this morning like- oh crap I have to go to get chemo this week. 🤮 that’s how I feel about that. But I’m not thinking about it. I’m not getting down. I’m going to be happy and positive. I have two left. 🤞🏼 I have two more and then I can be done. I have potentially two more weeks (one each round) of feeling super crappy and then it’s done. The medication I have to continue for the next nine months shouldn’t have many side effects. It’s not a chemo drug, it’s a medication meant to target the Her2 protein that was feeding the tumor. I don’t really understand exactly how it works but whatever.
So just two rounds of hell, then surgery, then radiation. Then I’m done. Right? Then I’m done. And I don’t EVER want to do this again.
Comments
Post a Comment