Some good things

 Yesterday was really rough. I was not in a good place at all. I was having major anxiety at bedtime. My legs were restless and my stomach was so uneasy. I ended up throwing up some more water at bedtime and that wore my body out enough that I was able to sleep. 

I slept until 11:00 today before I had to get up to the bathroom. I’ve been in bed ever since. I decided I didn’t want any more meds today because the nausea meds weren’t helping anyway. 

I’ve just been laying in bed but I’ve been so much better. I was able to do a little work on my computer. I was able to eat some cottage cheese and scrambled eggs…..that sounds weird. I didn’t necessarily eat them together but I had them cuz I figured those would be easy on my stomach. It took me about an hour to eat it. I was trying to go slow and not freak my stomach out. 

I miss food so much. I want chips, I want Mexican food. I want some greasy, cheesy beans and some fried enchilada or taquitos or the other night I dreamed I was eating taco salad. I love a homemade taco salad. I love salad in general. Give me some good ranch and a yummy salad and I’ll be so happy. Let’s see- we have the trolley tortilla salad (art city trolley), turkey bacon avocado salad (Kneader’s), chicken BBQ ranch (zupas), chicken crispers (Red Robin). I just want to be able to eat again. I scroll through Instagram and there are too many food posts. Yummy food posts and I want them all. I want an avocado turkey sandwich. I just want a regular old turkey deli sandwich. I want to eat all the delicious cakes and cinnamon rolls and pastries and everything yummy. I just want my stomach to be normal again. Is that so pathetic? I want to eat all the things. 

I’m hoping I’m going to recover sooner this time. My tongue hasn’t gone completely numb and fuzzy this time which is a huge blessing. Maybe I’ll be able to eat sooner and get better before Tuesday. Maybe I’ll be out of bed tomorrow. 

I also didn’t get the cracked lip in the corner of my mouth this time. My hands are dry but not like before. I haven’t caked my face and head in aquaphor. So maybe that lesser dose didn’t mess things up as much this time. Maybe that’s why I’ll get better sooner. 

I’m better today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

surgery recap (graphic pictures)

How are you?

Postponed