on the up and up
So I got my chemo on Friday, I went back for my shot Saturday morning and got a liter of fluids. Then I had a friend come over on Sunday and give me 2 more liters of fluids. Then on Monday I had to go to the clinic for an echo to check on my heart and I stopped at the clinic and got another liter of fluids. So from Friday when I got my chemo until Monday, two days later, I had received FOUR liters of fluids. I didn't have much of an appetite at all last week including fluids, so on Friday, a week later, I had a friend stop by again and start another IV. I hadn't peed all day. I had been sick the day before. That's when I was throwing up water. 🙄 So I got another two liters on Friday, kept my IV in and hung two more liters for myself on Saturday. I finally peed on Friday night and my urine was quite concentrated. Hence the reason for leaving in the IV and doing two more liters the next day. Man, this round was ridiculous.
I am mostly all better. Still can't eat much. I woke up early this morning about 4:30 am with some more dang stomach cramps followed by bathroom issues. It lasted for about an hour and a half. Ugh, it hurts so bad. You know, the kind of cramping that you grab your pants and underwear waistband and pull it away from your stomach so nothing is pushing on you? Ya that kind of upset stomach.
I'm done now though....I think. For this round.
Comments
Post a Comment