Tuesday
I can’t really complain. I mean I probably could but I’m doing better. Last time was really horrible. I feel like I’m doing better this time around. I’m not great but I’m not as bad as last time.
I don’t have much of an appetite. Last time I was craving smoothies and the Naked Juice drinks. This time I don’t really want them at all.
My mom got me some Prilosec yesterday which got rid of the burning esophagus. So that was super helpful.
My body just kind of aches and I just don’t really feel good. But that’s all.
I was telling Ryan last night- why? Why am I going through this? I wish I could give it away to someone. Or maybe just a little bit to multiple people so not one person has to feel this way. I just don’t feel strong enough to do this four more times. Ugh. I hate saying it that way…..
But on the other hand- when the next one is over I’m halfway done. 😭😭😭 how can I keep doing this?
Comments
Post a Comment