Saturday
You know what's great about being bald?
When I got in the bathtub I didn't worry about getting the back of my hair wet. I could scoot down as low as I wanted and not worry about any sort of hair drying afterward. It was a really awesome feeling to just soak in the bathtub- not a care in the world. 😆
I'm not one of those people that can wash their hair and leave the house with a wet head. If I did that my hair would be crazy scary. I have a little bit of a curl/wave in my hair and if I don't blow dry it straight it's a big old mess. Now I wash my hair.....well my head and then I get out of the shower and I'm good to go. Well, almost.
When I snuggle Ryan in bed he doesn't get a face full of hair. He can just snuggle up to my bald head. Hahahaha
I've heard that hair can come in differently when it grows back in. I could have like super curly hair, like my mom. It could grow in all gray. 😕 Yikes! Or maybe even white! Or purple. Okay not purple but the gray and curly could be a possibility.
I get cold easily. If I don't walk around with a beanie on, my bald head gets cold and makes my whole body cold. Thankfully, Ryan's aunt has a cute Etsy store where she makes beanies and she made some for me.
And they are cute and warm and very well made. You can just tell they're good quality. I love them. If you want some good beanies check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/MadhatterknitsCo?section_id=11172365
Yesterday, Courtney had a friend over. I was painting their nails, per Courtney's request, and her friend says to me, "Windsey? Why are you wearing that?" I kinda laughed like, "Why am I wearing what? A beanie? Or the flower on my beanie?..... I don't have any hair. I'm bald. " Courtney gets all excited like, "Show her Mom. Show her." I was able to distract them with picking out nail polish colors so I didn't freak the poor child out. 😀 But it was pretty funny.
Comments
Post a Comment