1:00
When people lost their sense of taste with covid I was curious what that was like. I wonder if it’s how this whole tongue numb thing is. It really is horrible. Things taste kind of bitter yet I can’t taste them at the same time.
I added the crystal light squirty thing to my water last night at dinner. 🤢 it was gross so I passed it off to Ryan. We had a freezer meal and I couldn’t eat that either. It tasted peppery and bitter. Man I feel bad if this how the covid taste loss went. It’s really, really dumb.
I’ve had some bowel issues this morning and I hope it’s done for the day. If I have 4-5 episodes of diarrhea in a day I’m supposed to call the doctor. I’ve already had two this morning which is more than I’ve experienced on previous rounds. I’m not keeping up on my fluids which isn’t good so I need to be careful. I don’t really want to have to go get some IV fluids.
Comments
Post a Comment