Thursday Day 523 :-)

 I am a different person. I can't believe I was in bed for a week straight. That was horrible. I don't even know what I did honestly. I must've slept a bunch. But I'm way better now. I'm not 100%. My stomach is "jacked" as my sister would say. 😉 It's just a little tender, bloated, uneasy, depends on the day and time. But I'm really so much better. 

I showered and cut my own hair yesterday!!! I figured, if it's going to all fall out in a little bit anyway who cares if I mess it up. It needed a fresh trim. I cut a good two inches off. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out. 


(I don't take selfies or in the mirror selfies)

Speaking of my hair, I don't think I mentioned this before. Have I already told you that my head feels like it's on fire? Like if I touch my head it hurts. It's like my hair follicles are burned. Yesterday when I was brushing my hair it felt like my head was sunburned. You know the feeling all my fair skinned friends out there? You know when you fry your part at the beach and then you want to cry every time you brush your hair and forget you have a sunburn there? Ya it's like that. But it's only when I touch it so I just avoid my head. 


But I'm doing way better. Hopefully I can have a good 8 days before we do it all over again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

surgery recap (graphic pictures)

How are you?

Postponed