Ryan

 Can we just throw a shout out to Ryan for a minute? I mean, if you know him you know he's pretty great. Did you know I liked him from our first date? He took me on a lunch date. It was a thing his friends did for a first date. Another story for another time. Anyway, after he dropped me off I was like, "I like him." He wasn't like other guys I had dated recently. He was different and I could tell. I loved him from the first date. And I always tease him that I tricked him into marrying me, cuz let's be honest I can be a little crazy. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tuesday night when I had my meltdown in the shower he was right there to support me. I got out of the shower and was brushing my hair. He took the brush from me and started to brush my hair for me. I was apparently being too rough so he was trying to gently brush so not so much hair would come out. 

We got into bed and I was still crying a little. I can't remember exactly what he said but something along the lines of "We don't love you for your hair." I jokingly said, "Ya you love me for my body." He said, "Yes and we want your body around for a long time." 

We were sitting at the table talking one day and he said something to me about beating the cancer and sticking around. I said, "You know I'm beginning to think you like me." He said, "You're finally figuring that out after 15 years." πŸ˜€

He's a great guy and his family is all wonderful. If you don't know Ryan, you should get to know him. He's the best. πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

Comments

  1. Ryan is a lot like Nick. They are both calm and you need that right now. So glad he’s there to take care of you. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

surgery recap (graphic pictures)

How are you?

Postponed