It has started
The nurse said you’ll probably lose your hair around 2-3 weeks after treatment. She was right. To the day. Friday was two weeks. I was sitting there working on my computer and a small handful of hair came out as I ran my hands through my hair. And now it happens every. Single. Time. I put my hair in a small pathetic ponytail today for church. If I didn’t I would’ve had hair falling around me all day. I touch my hair and the clumps come out. It’s surprising to me that I don’t have bald patches all over. Maybe it will thin out, get a little gross and then I’ll have to just get rid of it. I’ve never had a pixie cut before but I’ve always wondered how I’d look. I may just pixie cut it and then shave it off as the bald spots appear.
Besides losing my hair, I’m doing good. I was able to go to my high fit class on Thursday and Saturday. Now now don’t get all excited. I only lasted about 20-30 minutes and I was the 95 year old lady in the back corner by herself marching in place. There was no jumping or shuffling or quick movements of any kind. 😂 just some good old classic marching in place. It was good to get out and dance a little bit though.
I’m hoping for a good week before I go back in on Friday for round two. Thank you for all the prayers and support.
Lindsey, you are seriously a rockstar! I’m amazed at your ability to just keep getting up and fighting hard. Keep marching on girl💪🏼
ReplyDelete