Debbie downer I am not

 This blog will not always be a Debbie downer cuz who wants to read that? That’s depressing. I have stage two breast cancer. It’s totally curable. I may have to kill my body to kill the cancer but then it’s going to be gone. 

I’m feeling okay today. My body is a little achey but overall I’m good. I can’t get out of bed but hey that’s okay. I make a trip downstairs to the kitchen then realize oh shoot I don’t feel so good and head back up to my room. ๐Ÿ˜† but what are we on now- day 4? Four down 400 more to go. 

Not sure which way my roller coaster line is headed right now. Am I still headed down for a few more days? Have I hit rock bottom? Am I on the recovery?  Who knows. I guess we’ll see how it goes tomorrow. 


Comments

  1. Look at you, going all the way down stairs on only day 4! Your a rockstar ๐Ÿคฉ. #teamlindsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got this! Take one day at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey! I just saw on Insta that you have breast cancer. I'm so sorry. Sending prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yoda reference was fantastic. See- still cracking jokes. This is why you’re awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One day at a time. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

surgery recap (graphic pictures)

How are you?

Postponed