Another day done
Today was such a good day. I felt like a different person. I was ready to get up and go dance in my high fitness class I miss so much.
But of course I didn’t go anywhere. I didn’t leave my room BUT I was able to sit in my recliner for like three hours. And I took minimal medications. And I had no nausea or diarrhea. And I ate breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. And I drank more than I have in days past. And I didn’t need to lay down until after 5:00 when I showered and washed my hair. That kind of took it out of me. But again such a good day. Oh I pray I’m on the upswing. Pray, pray, pray.
Day 9: 🙏please bring me no nausea, no diarrhea, no body aches, and the ability to maybe walk down the stairs out of my bedroom. ❤️
That’s what we are all praying for. I’m so happy to hear you felt well enough to eat - all three meals and snacks. Hopefully that will help your baby gain back some strength so you will feel even better today.
ReplyDelete